importante007

Post consigliati

• Risposte 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Salve a tutti....prima di tutto volevo farvi i complimenti per il forum che e' interessantissimo...

in secondo luogo volevo chiedere aiuto agli esperti per ricevere il pin del mio stereo (ho scollegato la batteria e ora mi chiede il pin che non trovo piu')

Vi do i parametri trovati sul mio caricatore cd con la speranza che qualcuno di voi (geni) riesca ad aiutarmi al piu' presto (domani parto) :) .

Ecco i parametri:

Stereo Blaupunkt su punto hlx del 2000.

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Grazie mille in anticipo a chi potrà aiutarmi!!! :D

Salve a tutti....prima di tutto volevo farvi i complimenti per il forum che e' interessantissimo...

in secondo luogo volevo chiedere aiuto agli esperti per ricevere il pin del mio stereo (ho scollegato la batteria e ora mi chiede il pin che non trovo piu')

Vi do i parametri trovati sul mio caricatore cd con la speranza che qualcuno di voi (geni) riesca ad aiutarmi al piu' presto (domani parto) :) .

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

code 4166 or if you can enter higher than a six the code 2786

Code Entry as Follows:

If Required, Enter Code in Head Unit First.

Press And Hold " CD.C" Button

The Display Shows "CD Player" Then "0000"

Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit

Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit

Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit

Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit

If the correct code number is now shown

Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

DEAR HAY 88 THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BUT THE CODE 4166 DOESN'T WORK ON MY BLAUPUNKT...I PUT THE CODE IN THE MAIN MENU WHEN ASK ME THE CODE I PUT THE 4 NUMBERS AND THEN I CLICK ON THE ICON ENTER BUT SAY ME THAT IS NOT CORRECT "SAFE MODE"

PLEASE HELP ME ...MAYBE I WRONG SOMETHING.

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

DEAR HAY 88 THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BUT THE CODE 4166 DOESN'T WORK ON MY BLAUPUNKT...I PUT THE CODE IN THE MAIN MENU WHEN ASK ME THE CODE I PUT THE 4 NUMBERS AND THEN I CLICK ON THE ICON ENTER BUT SAY ME THAT IS NOT CORRECT "SAFE MODE"

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

that code is for the cd changer please post the serial number off of the radio for the radio code serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing.

also if you can enter higher tha a six for the cd change the code may be code 2786

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

that code is for the cd changer please post the serial number off of the radio for the radio code serial can be found stamped in to the metal casing.

also if you can enter higher tha a six for the cd change the code may be code 2786

Dear Hay thanks again for your message.

the code i posted i found on the cd charger case (i have extracted it and i found that serial number) but for the stereo i don't know how i can extract it because it seems one piece with the "car"

the little monitor of stereo-navigator ask me only 4 codes...but as u told maybe 4166 is for the cd charger...unfortunately i don't know how to extract the stereo to check the serial number. :unsure:

U think that i have to put 2 different codes? (one for cd charger and one for stereo?) Many thanks again for your time and sorry to disturb u

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

the code i posted i found on the cd charger case (i have extracted it and i found that serial number) but for the stereo i don't know how i can extract it because it seems one piece with the "car"

the little monitor of stereo-navigator ask me only 4 codes...but as u told maybe 4166 is for the cd charger...unfortunately i don't know how to extract the stereo to check the serial number. :unsure:

U think that i have to put 2 different codes? (one for cd charger and one for stereo?) Many thanks again for your time and sorry to disturb u

yes you need two codes look here on how to remove the radio to get the serial. http://www.fitaudio.com/

• ciao io ho un autoradio philips su una fiat punto e mi serve il codice sblocco sopra ci sono questi numeri

fd 0097384012402

model 22dc449/64l

prod. n° fd0097384012402

22dc440/64

numero fiat 46517212

grazie

hi post the numbers / letters from below the main fat barcode

something like 7700xxxxxxt123

• ciao io ho un autoradio philips su una fiat punto e mi serve il codice sblocco sopra ci sono questi numeri

fd 0097384012402

model 22dc449/64l

prod. n° fd0097384012402

22dc440/64

numero fiat 46517212

grazie

hi post the numbers / letters from below the main fat barcode

something like 7700xxxxxxt123

phf011v4012402

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

yes you need two codes look here on how to remove the radio to get the serial. http://www.fitaudio.com/

Dear Hay many thanks again for your help!! THnkas to u i have extracted the stereo today and codes required are:

881 BP1430Y4467690

FIAT RNS3

PLEASE HELP ME!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

FOR YOU KINDNESS...PLEASE I WILL SEND YOU A PM WITH OUR WEBSITE...WE ARE DISTRIBUTORS IN ITALY OF DISNEY MERCHANDISING

SO U CAN CHOOSE A GIFT FOR FREE TO THANKS FOR YOUR KINDENSS.

REGARDS

DANILO

Ecco i parametri:

BP9150Y4086610

815 IDC A09

Code Entry as Follows:

MANY TAHNKS AND REGARDS

DANILO

Dear Hay many thanks again for your help!! THnkas to u i have extracted the stereo today and codes required are:

881 BP1430Y4467690

FIAT RNS3

PLEASE HELP ME!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

FOR YOU KINDNESS...PLEASE I WILL SEND YOU A PM WITH OUR WEBSITE...WE ARE DISTRIBUTORS IN ITALY OF DISNEY MERCHANDISING

SO U CAN CHOOSE A GIFT FOR FREE TO THANKS FOR YOUR KINDENSS.

REGARDS

DANILO

code 8711 or if you can only enter 1-6 then code 4111

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows

" FIAT " Followed By " CODE "

Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 1st Digit

Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter

Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 2nd Digit

Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 3rd Digit

Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 4th Digit

Rotate RH Tuning Knob To Select " OK "

Scusate, ho anch'io un problema con il codice di sblocco dell'autoradio.

Questi sono i seriali presenti sull'apparecchio:

BP 331147076727

8 635 123 208.2

BP-NR 7 643 311 316

Prod. Nr Fiat 156 053 738

Grazie, resto in attesa.

BP 331147076727

8 635 123 208.2

BP-NR 7 643 311 316

Grazie, resto in attesa.

code 5454

BP 331147076727

8 635 123 208.2

BP-NR 7 643 311 316

Grazie, resto in attesa.

code 5454

Perfetto!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grazie mille per l'aiuto!!!!!!!!

:D

Questo topic è chiuso a nuove risposte.