Nuova Delta HF Integrale

Jomos

Post consigliati

Ciao a Tutti:

questo è di altro forum... solo spero che tutti voi sapete parlare qualcosa di inglese :ph34r: :blink: :P :D

Nouva Delta HF integrale

The new Delta Integrale will be launched for the 100Th Anniversary of Lancia (with the new Stratos).

Engine :

5 cylinders Turbo 20 V with the exclusive and revolutionnary technique "VVA" (Variable Valve Actuation).

It is the same engine than the Fiat Coupe Turbo but deeply updated :

300 cv

370-400 Nm

Aluminium/composite body

Five doors.

Length : 4.30 m

Integrale Transmission with 3 differentials : 57% rear wheels, 43% front wheels. Electronically controlled.

The range of the Delta will be the most exclusive of its segment ( Audi A3, Alfa 147 and so on......).

The engines range will be narrow : only the most powerful engines of the segment.

All the new Deltas will be fitted with the Integrale Transmission.

Sales forecast (Business Unit Lancia) :

Delta 40.000 (segmento C ) 2006

Engines available for the whole Delta range ( HF included, except diesel versions) :

As said above, the engine (HF Integrale) is an updated version of the Fiat Coupé Turbo 20V.

This engine is equipped with the "VVA" technology which complies with the Euro 4 level.

This engine will be available in 3 versions :

2.0t "VVA"(light version) 205cv /350nm

2.0t "VVA" 240cv / 355nm

2.0t "VVA" 300cv / 370-400nm (for the Delta HF Integrale)

The new Delta HF Integrale will be a limited edition.

Delta HF Integrale price : approximately 46 000 € (32 638 UK pounds)

It is under consideration that Lancia might return to the WRC (not before 2006/2007) with the Delta HF Integrale.

But, this decision depends on sales figures of the new Ypsilon and the upcoming Nea (MPV).

But, great news for our English friends, Lancia will return to RHD markets (UK, Japan, Australia, Nea Zealand) in 2006.

Lancia has been completely revamping its dealers network for 1 year (first in Italy/Germany, then France etc...).

NOTICE that all the upcoming Lancias ( debut with the new Ypsilon)will have a 5 years guarantee (or 3 years maintenance included, depending on customers choice)

Regards,

Volumex

PS : special thanks to my friend who works at the Centro Ricerche Fiat (Torino) and gave me these news.

Un bozzetto non ufficiale

79125043uQuAUG_ph.jpg

Sarà vero???, spero di si

Ciao della España...Jomos

sarebbe bello credere alle favole ma secondo voi, obbiettivamente, la lancia(fiat se preferite) ha ,di questi tempi, i mezzi e le motivazioni per una vettura di questo tipo?Tra l'altro tenuta in segreto finora, senza che alcuna rivista o giornalista di settore ne abbia fiutato l'arrivo??Ditemi voi!!

Ancora sono notizie troppo fantsiose,si sà però che per il 2005-6 la Lancia prevede di far debuttare una 2volumi che possa competere con la A3.

secondo me se vuole competere è una cosa ottima ma deve in tutti i modi cercare una linea dai tratti "leggermente" personali, una due volumi di lusso con linee come la ypsilon o evoluzioni come la thesis non avrebbe successo

Partecipa alla discussione

Puoi scrivere ora e registrarti in seguito. Se hai un account, accedi ora

Rispondi a questo topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.